Intention of the day: Do not hold back from my feelings. Suppressing something negative will not make it go away.
Morning writing: This is a toughie. It's very hard to not push certain feelings away when you don't like how it makes you feel. But today's lesson emphasizes the importance of letting every feeling pass through you. I believe this one might take some time for me but I will keep it in mind to feeling every feeling. It's like the episode of Lost when Jack tells the story about making a mistake during a surgery. He was so afraid, and he let the fear take over... for 10 seconds. He didn't block it out, he felt the complete fear of the situation pass through him. After counting to ten, he took a deep breath and was able to focus on the task and complete the operation. Yes, I realize this is fiction but still. I think the lesson is the same.
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
VI The Lovers (love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices)
VIII Strength (strength, courage, patience, control, compassion)
XVIII The Moon (illusion, fear, anxiety, insecurity, subconscious)
I asked "what is my path to happiness". Maybe my spirit guides are telling me that in the past, I thought my path to happiness was through a relationship. But I must be strong in my present, because if my happiness is dependent on someone else, it will only lead me to anxiety and insecurity in the future.
Morning writing: This is a toughie. It's very hard to not push certain feelings away when you don't like how it makes you feel. But today's lesson emphasizes the importance of letting every feeling pass through you. I believe this one might take some time for me but I will keep it in mind to feeling every feeling. It's like the episode of Lost when Jack tells the story about making a mistake during a surgery. He was so afraid, and he let the fear take over... for 10 seconds. He didn't block it out, he felt the complete fear of the situation pass through him. After counting to ten, he took a deep breath and was able to focus on the task and complete the operation. Yes, I realize this is fiction but still. I think the lesson is the same.
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
VI The Lovers (love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices)
VIII Strength (strength, courage, patience, control, compassion)
XVIII The Moon (illusion, fear, anxiety, insecurity, subconscious)
I asked "what is my path to happiness". Maybe my spirit guides are telling me that in the past, I thought my path to happiness was through a relationship. But I must be strong in my present, because if my happiness is dependent on someone else, it will only lead me to anxiety and insecurity in the future.
Comments
Post a Comment