Intention of the day: Recognize that tightening clench in my chest when I face a form of resistance. Know that it is part of being human and perfectly natural.
Morning writing: Everyone faces resistance. Resistance can be something literal or a feeling or reaction. But the feeling is the same - a tightening in my chest. A dropping feeling in my heart. The Dementors come to antagonize my spirit. Today's lesson was only to recognize this feeling as it happens. I can feel it pretty much on cue. I predict that there will be more work on the concept coming up in the future.
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
VII Strength (strength, courage, patience, control, compassion)
I The Magician (power, skill, concentration, action, resourcefulness)
XIV Temperance (balance, moderation, patience, purpose, meaning)
Morning writing: Everyone faces resistance. Resistance can be something literal or a feeling or reaction. But the feeling is the same - a tightening in my chest. A dropping feeling in my heart. The Dementors come to antagonize my spirit. Today's lesson was only to recognize this feeling as it happens. I can feel it pretty much on cue. I predict that there will be more work on the concept coming up in the future.
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
VII Strength (strength, courage, patience, control, compassion)
I The Magician (power, skill, concentration, action, resourcefulness)
XIV Temperance (balance, moderation, patience, purpose, meaning)
Comments
Post a Comment