Intention of the day: Use my forgiveness as a salve to heal the wounds from my past.
Morning writing: Yesterday I was coming up with the metaphors - today, the book has done one for me. The lesson was to think of forgiveness as a medicine, a salve, to heal the wounds that still linger with me. When I think of something that gives me negative feelings, or deal with someone that I have feelings of resentment towards, I shouldn't hide my feelings and repress them. I should forgive them - in the moment, if I can. I will feel lighter and more free.
Tarot card of the day: VI The Lovers (love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices)
I literally just had a meltdown after pulling that card. It has come up repeatedly, as documented here in the blog. I looked up why this might be happening, and found this interpretation:
"However, sometimes encore cards are not an urgent message but a reminder that your spirit guides are always with you. This is especially true if you keep getting a positive card (like The Star or The Sun) when you are going through a rough time."
I would consider The Lovers a positive card. I would also say that I am going through a rough time. I'm dealing with my decision to stop seeing my ex, and I'm in limbo with the new guy as he deals with post concussion syndrome. I've decided to not date anyone and wait for this new guy to be ready, because I'm probably not really ready either, having just gone through a breakup. But that means I feel kind of alone the past few days, and I'm in my 3rd week of my cycle... so to get the Lovers card over and over again is rough. This interpretation that I found online made me think about how I might have spirit guides up there and it made me miss some of the people that passed away in my life. I miss and love you all. I will take it as a sign that I'm doing the right thing and there is someone out there for me when the universe decides that I'm ready.
Comments
Post a Comment