Intention for the day: Change the present and future with the light of forgiveness!
Morning writing: Today's lesson was pretty deep! It was an interesting take on how forgiveness affects the universe around me. Think about it... if you are holding onto a grudge from the past, it will affect your opinions and decision making today and in the future. By letting go of that grudge or resentment, you are changing the present and future, because they are no longer controlled by that negativity. You fill the space that was once The Grudge. Ahhh that movie! Now I have an image to associate with this negative feeling. (I'll use the American version, because I thought the JP version was well done and scary af.)
Now whenever I feel that anger of resentment creeping up, I'll think of the grudge girl crab walking down the stairs all backwardsy and ridiculous, so I can get out of that negativity spiral. It's like the Riddikulus spell in Harry Potter! Wow I'm strong with the comparisons this morning.
Tarot card of the day: XVIII The Moon (illusion, fear, anxiety, insecurity, subconscious)
WHY DO I KEEP PULLING THE SAME DAMN CARDS??
Morning writing: Today's lesson was pretty deep! It was an interesting take on how forgiveness affects the universe around me. Think about it... if you are holding onto a grudge from the past, it will affect your opinions and decision making today and in the future. By letting go of that grudge or resentment, you are changing the present and future, because they are no longer controlled by that negativity. You fill the space that was once The Grudge. Ahhh that movie! Now I have an image to associate with this negative feeling. (I'll use the American version, because I thought the JP version was well done and scary af.)
Now whenever I feel that anger of resentment creeping up, I'll think of the grudge girl crab walking down the stairs all backwardsy and ridiculous, so I can get out of that negativity spiral. It's like the Riddikulus spell in Harry Potter! Wow I'm strong with the comparisons this morning.
Tarot card of the day: XVIII The Moon (illusion, fear, anxiety, insecurity, subconscious)
WHY DO I KEEP PULLING THE SAME DAMN CARDS??

Comments
Post a Comment