Intention of the day: Remember that if I feel resentment coming up, I must simply remember that forgiveness is an ongoing state of mind. It must be practiced daily.
Morning writing: This is a good concept, because sometimes you can fall into old patterns. When that happens, I have to focus on forgiving, rather than beating myself up for getting back into bad habits. Transformation is not an overnight activity and I will make mistakes. What is important is recognizing when they are happening and doing what I can to change them or prevent them from happening again. It's kind of like when you're on a diet. If you have a slip up and eat chocolate all day, there is no point in beating yourself up... just get back at it tomorrow. I can forgive myself for forgetting to forgive! After all, I'm a Taurus. This wont be easy but as long as the effort is there, I have no anxiety about it.
Tarot card of the day: The Lovers VI (love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices)
Morning writing: This is a good concept, because sometimes you can fall into old patterns. When that happens, I have to focus on forgiving, rather than beating myself up for getting back into bad habits. Transformation is not an overnight activity and I will make mistakes. What is important is recognizing when they are happening and doing what I can to change them or prevent them from happening again. It's kind of like when you're on a diet. If you have a slip up and eat chocolate all day, there is no point in beating yourself up... just get back at it tomorrow. I can forgive myself for forgetting to forgive! After all, I'm a Taurus. This wont be easy but as long as the effort is there, I have no anxiety about it.
Tarot card of the day: The Lovers VI (love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices)
Comments
Post a Comment