Intention of the day: Be open minded; don't let past experiences dictate my reactions to new situations.
Morning writing: Today is the first weekend day that I didn't skip my Morning Ritual. I really must stay dedicated and do this every day, and stop taking the weekends off. (Unless I happen to not be home. That's fair, right? I can't be expected to carry this book with me wherever I go lol!) This lesson is a continuation from yesterday's, which again is completely against the grain for my Taurus self. However, it's important and I definitely understand why. I often build walls to protect myself from getting hurt, but this limits my experiences and what I'm willing to try or do. In order to truly live in the moment and be free, I have let go of my grudges and negative opinions that poison my mind.
I like to think about this like a photo mosaic. If one small part of the image has a picture of someone you don't like, are you going to dismiss the entire mosaic picture? You would miss out on a beautiful collaboration. There is going to be good and bad in this world. While you can't do anything about the bad, you can handle it in a productive and positive way, rather than dwelling on it and letting it control you. I must strive to let go of resentments so I can see the big picture.
Tarot card of the day: V The Hierophant (religion, group identification, conformity, tradition, beliefs)
Morning writing: Today is the first weekend day that I didn't skip my Morning Ritual. I really must stay dedicated and do this every day, and stop taking the weekends off. (Unless I happen to not be home. That's fair, right? I can't be expected to carry this book with me wherever I go lol!) This lesson is a continuation from yesterday's, which again is completely against the grain for my Taurus self. However, it's important and I definitely understand why. I often build walls to protect myself from getting hurt, but this limits my experiences and what I'm willing to try or do. In order to truly live in the moment and be free, I have let go of my grudges and negative opinions that poison my mind.
I like to think about this like a photo mosaic. If one small part of the image has a picture of someone you don't like, are you going to dismiss the entire mosaic picture? You would miss out on a beautiful collaboration. There is going to be good and bad in this world. While you can't do anything about the bad, you can handle it in a productive and positive way, rather than dwelling on it and letting it control you. I must strive to let go of resentments so I can see the big picture.
Tarot card of the day: V The Hierophant (religion, group identification, conformity, tradition, beliefs)

Comments
Post a Comment