Intention of the day: Start to let go of past transgressions that still affect me today.
Morning writing: This is no easy task for a stubborn Taurus like me who holds a LOT of grudges. In fact, I love holding a grudge when I think someone deserves it. But today's reading explained the other side of this - by holding a grudge or not forgiving a part of my past will only limit me. I need to be able to embrace my whole self and that includes some negative. By letting go of the past I can be free to fly higher in the future. I think that it's really interesting that this was the lesson today. I have been hanging out with a new guy the past two days. Yesterday I pulled the Moon in my daily tarot and thought this meant that I would experience anxiety at my date with him that evening. I talked to my best friend and she had a different interpretation: that I need to let go of my anxieties so that I can go into this relationship fresh. She was right, and this lesson is right. I had a great time at the date!
Tarot card of the day: VI The Lovers (love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices.
Morning writing: This is no easy task for a stubborn Taurus like me who holds a LOT of grudges. In fact, I love holding a grudge when I think someone deserves it. But today's reading explained the other side of this - by holding a grudge or not forgiving a part of my past will only limit me. I need to be able to embrace my whole self and that includes some negative. By letting go of the past I can be free to fly higher in the future. I think that it's really interesting that this was the lesson today. I have been hanging out with a new guy the past two days. Yesterday I pulled the Moon in my daily tarot and thought this meant that I would experience anxiety at my date with him that evening. I talked to my best friend and she had a different interpretation: that I need to let go of my anxieties so that I can go into this relationship fresh. She was right, and this lesson is right. I had a great time at the date!
Tarot card of the day: VI The Lovers (love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices.
Comments
Post a Comment