Intention of the day: Do not skip the meditation. Ever. Even if it's just 60 seconds, bringing some peace and stillness to the mind in a conscious way is very beneficial to me. Give my inner light time to shine!
Morning writing: Today's lesson reminded the importance of taking time to meditate and appreciate the stillness of the mind. It is calming and helps me feel connected to the world and the universe. When I skipped meditations this past weekend, I was not in a good space. I don't want to feel like that again! I did a quick meditation to show myself that I am keeping my agreement, even though I'm running a little late.
Tarot card of the day: XVIII The Moon (illusion, fear, anxiety, insecurity, subconscious)
Morning writing: Today's lesson reminded the importance of taking time to meditate and appreciate the stillness of the mind. It is calming and helps me feel connected to the world and the universe. When I skipped meditations this past weekend, I was not in a good space. I don't want to feel like that again! I did a quick meditation to show myself that I am keeping my agreement, even though I'm running a little late.
Tarot card of the day: XVIII The Moon (illusion, fear, anxiety, insecurity, subconscious)
Comments
Post a Comment