Intention of the day: Speak and text with words that represent my Highest Self and my truest intentions.
Morning writing: It is easy to get caught up in the heat of the moment and use words that are harsh or convey a feeling that you did not truly intend. This is damaging to my self and the people around me, and it is essential to be more thoughtful about which words are being used. Especially when I'm writing online or sending a text, I must proof-read and make sure the messages I'm sending are using the proper tonality.
Tarot card of the day: The Lovers (love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices)
Morning writing: It is easy to get caught up in the heat of the moment and use words that are harsh or convey a feeling that you did not truly intend. This is damaging to my self and the people around me, and it is essential to be more thoughtful about which words are being used. Especially when I'm writing online or sending a text, I must proof-read and make sure the messages I'm sending are using the proper tonality.
Tarot card of the day: The Lovers (love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices)
Comments
Post a Comment