Intention for the day: Know that every agreement and commitment that I make will affect me internally and will affect karma externally.
Morning writing: I liked the concept of this lesson, that each agreement made to myself can affect me mentally. If I don't keep my promises to myself, I can't trust myself. If I can't trust myself, anxiety grows within, which then affects my relationships and even the universe! Kind of high stakes. But the lesson also described agreements like seeds, they need to be nurtured so they can grow and reach their goals. I need to tend my garden by taking the steps needed to start working out. I feel like that is the main topic that I always break my promises to myself about.
Tarot card of the day: XX Judgement (judgment, rebirth, inner calling, absolution)
Morning writing: I liked the concept of this lesson, that each agreement made to myself can affect me mentally. If I don't keep my promises to myself, I can't trust myself. If I can't trust myself, anxiety grows within, which then affects my relationships and even the universe! Kind of high stakes. But the lesson also described agreements like seeds, they need to be nurtured so they can grow and reach their goals. I need to tend my garden by taking the steps needed to start working out. I feel like that is the main topic that I always break my promises to myself about.
Tarot card of the day: XX Judgement (judgment, rebirth, inner calling, absolution)
Comments
Post a Comment