Intention of the day: Value my agreements and resolutions with myself as highly as I would one with my best friend. I am my OWN best friend!
Morning writing: I almost skipped this today. I am running late this morning, but I figured I'd crack over the Rituals for Transformation and see what the lesson was today. I read it and thought, "Ugh I don't have time for this..." looking at the clock as it continues to tick away. Then I thought about the lesson. Hold myself to promises that I make myself, just as I would for any of my dearest friends or family. I had promised myself that I would have a Morning Ritual to help with my personal wellness. That's a promise - and not one to be skipped just because I'm running late. So here I am doing my ritual! Even though I'm still running late. This is important. Now I gotta quickly do the other steps of my ritual, so if you'll excuse me... I gotta run!
Tarot card of the day: XXI The World (completion, integration, accomplishment, travel)
Morning writing: I almost skipped this today. I am running late this morning, but I figured I'd crack over the Rituals for Transformation and see what the lesson was today. I read it and thought, "Ugh I don't have time for this..." looking at the clock as it continues to tick away. Then I thought about the lesson. Hold myself to promises that I make myself, just as I would for any of my dearest friends or family. I had promised myself that I would have a Morning Ritual to help with my personal wellness. That's a promise - and not one to be skipped just because I'm running late. So here I am doing my ritual! Even though I'm still running late. This is important. Now I gotta quickly do the other steps of my ritual, so if you'll excuse me... I gotta run!
Tarot card of the day: XXI The World (completion, integration, accomplishment, travel)
Comments
Post a Comment