Intention of the day: Feel the light within, and whenever I feel weak or anxious, I will meditate and feel the light within once again.
Morning writing: This morning's lesson was very simple. I was to meditate and feel the light and love within my body. The same light and energy is what the universe is made of, and this is my way to reconnect. Usually when I meditate, I can visualize a light that starts at the top of my head and makes it way down throughout my body. Today, I envisioned that the light was a bright, glittering, liquid gold that was dripping down my being from the top of my head. It was brilliant and warm and quickly covered me head to toe. After this was complete, I then visualized a bright white light beaming out from within my center, creating a bubble of light and aura all around me. I opened my eyes with a smile. This is a good feeling. I'm going to try to meditate on the train again as well. This is getting addictive.
Tarot card of the day: XII The Hanged Man (suspension, restriction, letting go, sacrifice)
Morning writing: This morning's lesson was very simple. I was to meditate and feel the light and love within my body. The same light and energy is what the universe is made of, and this is my way to reconnect. Usually when I meditate, I can visualize a light that starts at the top of my head and makes it way down throughout my body. Today, I envisioned that the light was a bright, glittering, liquid gold that was dripping down my being from the top of my head. It was brilliant and warm and quickly covered me head to toe. After this was complete, I then visualized a bright white light beaming out from within my center, creating a bubble of light and aura all around me. I opened my eyes with a smile. This is a good feeling. I'm going to try to meditate on the train again as well. This is getting addictive.
Tarot card of the day: XII The Hanged Man (suspension, restriction, letting go, sacrifice)

Comments
Post a Comment