Intention of the day: Remember these words from today's lesson - "Today, practice making space in your consciousness so that you can experience the authority of your Higher Self while observing your mind."
Morning writing: After a weekend hiatus I am resuming my morning ritual. As disappointed as I was in the previous lesson, I think this one hits home for me. I really like the way the author describes my anxiety thoughts as my mind, while my spirit recognizing the negativity and trying to combat the feelings is my Higher Self. Why must there be this inner battle? The lesson today makes me think of a song that is pretty much on this theme: "Drive" by Incubus.
I must remember to be in control and not let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Morning writing: After a weekend hiatus I am resuming my morning ritual. As disappointed as I was in the previous lesson, I think this one hits home for me. I really like the way the author describes my anxiety thoughts as my mind, while my spirit recognizing the negativity and trying to combat the feelings is my Higher Self. Why must there be this inner battle? The lesson today makes me think of a song that is pretty much on this theme: "Drive" by Incubus.
I must remember to be in control and not let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear
And I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear
Take the wheel and steer
And I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear
Take the wheel and steer
It's driven me before
And it seems to have a vague, haunting mass appeal
But lately I am beginning to find
That I should be the one behind the wheel
And it seems to have a vague, haunting mass appeal
But lately I am beginning to find
That I should be the one behind the wheel
Whatever tomorrow brings
I'll be there with open arms and open eyes
I'll be there with open arms and open eyes
Whatever tomorrow brings
I'll be there, I'll be there
I'll be there, I'll be there
So if I decide to waiver my chance
To be one of the hive
Will I choose water over wine
And hold my own and drive?
To be one of the hive
Will I choose water over wine
And hold my own and drive?
It's driven me before
And it seems to be the way that everyone else gets around
But lately I am beginning to find
That when I drive myself my light is found
And it seems to be the way that everyone else gets around
But lately I am beginning to find
That when I drive myself my light is found
So whatever tomorrow brings
I'll be there with open arms and open eyes
Whatever tomorrow brings
I'll be there, I'll be there
I'll be there with open arms and open eyes
Whatever tomorrow brings
I'll be there, I'll be there
Comments
Post a Comment