Intention of the Day: Stretching my body is vitally important and I must remember to add at least 2 yoga poses to my morning ritual.
Morning writing: I do love yoga. And I haven't been doing it. And then today my Rituals for Transformation reminds me that my body feels good when it's moving and stretching. It's definitely true. Especially with my current sciatica situation, it's kind of stupid that I haven't been doing it daily already. I must start adding at least two simple yoga poses to my morning ritual. I will start doing a sun salutation and downward facing dog every morning, just to stretch me out for my commute and to get my body moving. I know I'm not the type to do aerobics at 5am, but a little yoga at 6:45 isn't asking that much. Plus it's likely that it will lead to an overall better well being!
Morning writing: I do love yoga. And I haven't been doing it. And then today my Rituals for Transformation reminds me that my body feels good when it's moving and stretching. It's definitely true. Especially with my current sciatica situation, it's kind of stupid that I haven't been doing it daily already. I must start adding at least two simple yoga poses to my morning ritual. I will start doing a sun salutation and downward facing dog every morning, just to stretch me out for my commute and to get my body moving. I know I'm not the type to do aerobics at 5am, but a little yoga at 6:45 isn't asking that much. Plus it's likely that it will lead to an overall better well being!
Comments
Post a Comment