Intention of the day: Relish in the life that I am given with this body. Relish the pain and exhaustion of exercise and remember that these are moments that really make you feel alive.
Morning writing: I write this as I sit in my bed, as this task of reflection and meditation has become part of my morning ritual. Next I plan to moisturize my whole body, which definitely aligns with today's topic! I took a few moments to meditate as well. This time I just thought about nothing. That's ok too right? I think so. I should also make a bigger effort to do a few yoga poses in the morning too. My body is my temple and I must treat it as such.
Morning writing: I write this as I sit in my bed, as this task of reflection and meditation has become part of my morning ritual. Next I plan to moisturize my whole body, which definitely aligns with today's topic! I took a few moments to meditate as well. This time I just thought about nothing. That's ok too right? I think so. I should also make a bigger effort to do a few yoga poses in the morning too. My body is my temple and I must treat it as such.
Comments
Post a Comment