Intention of the day: Remember that my body is mine and if I want to love myself, I need to love every part of me.
Morning writing: I did the recommended meditation, focusing on each body part and feeling it radiate with love. It was very calming. If I didn't have to get ready for work I would probably go back to sleep. I need to try to meditate more. Anyway, as I have been discussing this week, my body is my vessel and it's doing the best it can. It will do better if I treat it better. It will do better if I'm happy and filled with self love. So no more body bullying, shaming, or hating.
Morning writing: I did the recommended meditation, focusing on each body part and feeling it radiate with love. It was very calming. If I didn't have to get ready for work I would probably go back to sleep. I need to try to meditate more. Anyway, as I have been discussing this week, my body is my vessel and it's doing the best it can. It will do better if I treat it better. It will do better if I'm happy and filled with self love. So no more body bullying, shaming, or hating.

Comments
Post a Comment