Intention of the day: My physical being may be aging, tired and fallible, but the Spirit inside me has no limit.
Morning writing: As someone who struggles with a chronic injury, I know this fight all too well. In years past I have thought to myself that I hate my body. I hate my spine. I hate not being able to do everything that I want to do. But I must remember that I can make my body stronger, more able to handle the hardships of physical limitations. Why is that? Because my Spirit is my real strength. When I stay focused and determined, I can accomplish almost anything. I must make peace with my body by helping it to perform it's best. I need to start a regular exercise schedule to help condition my body so it can be better supported. This isn't that hard!
Morning writing: As someone who struggles with a chronic injury, I know this fight all too well. In years past I have thought to myself that I hate my body. I hate my spine. I hate not being able to do everything that I want to do. But I must remember that I can make my body stronger, more able to handle the hardships of physical limitations. Why is that? Because my Spirit is my real strength. When I stay focused and determined, I can accomplish almost anything. I must make peace with my body by helping it to perform it's best. I need to start a regular exercise schedule to help condition my body so it can be better supported. This isn't that hard!
Comments
Post a Comment