Intention for the day: Must find a more suitable host body. (LOL jk.) Allow my vessel to take me to the best experiences in life that I can attain.
Evening reflections: I had been avoiding this assignment for a few days. I don't know how to meditate on this concept. I acknowledge that my spirit is not confined to my body, and my body is a mere tool for my spirit to engage with the world. I must focus more on the world around me and how my human experience can take it all in. Through life experiences, my spirit can grow. With this in mind, I very much look forward to the beauty event that I am going to with my friend next weekend. We will be sampling many different modern sanctuary experiences, like crystal light therapy and a salt room... and it should be a lot of fun. I'll report back on that soon!
Evening reflections: I had been avoiding this assignment for a few days. I don't know how to meditate on this concept. I acknowledge that my spirit is not confined to my body, and my body is a mere tool for my spirit to engage with the world. I must focus more on the world around me and how my human experience can take it all in. Through life experiences, my spirit can grow. With this in mind, I very much look forward to the beauty event that I am going to with my friend next weekend. We will be sampling many different modern sanctuary experiences, like crystal light therapy and a salt room... and it should be a lot of fun. I'll report back on that soon!
Comments
Post a Comment