Intention for the day: I am not limited by my body's abilities. The issues within my body do not define me.
Evening reflection: On a day like today, my body is in pain. The rainy weather awoke sciatica stings all the way down my leg and I felt it during my entire commute. Being cramped in a standing room only train car makes good posture impossible. It's too humiliating to ask for a disabled designated seat; I can handle it. It hurts but I'll be okay. And then just grab the first actual seat that comes available. My body might not be perfect, and I certainly need to work on it a bit more, but I am strong enough to power through the pain.
Evening reflection: On a day like today, my body is in pain. The rainy weather awoke sciatica stings all the way down my leg and I felt it during my entire commute. Being cramped in a standing room only train car makes good posture impossible. It's too humiliating to ask for a disabled designated seat; I can handle it. It hurts but I'll be okay. And then just grab the first actual seat that comes available. My body might not be perfect, and I certainly need to work on it a bit more, but I am strong enough to power through the pain.
Comments
Post a Comment